Join us to see all the Potluck Paris has to offer. Modern, dynamic and goes with everything!
POTLUCK PARIS jewelry is comprised of partially recycled, mixed metals, sourced from three distinct Parisian studios
Metal - Pointus, Phillipe Audibert and Cyclope.
Valentines Day is right around the corner. We are collaborating with six Seattle Jewelry designers to give you a fabulous range of pieces to choose from. Our opening, as always, will be on the first Saturday of the month from 6 - 9pm and most of the work will be up for the month and some beyond!
Stay tuned and see you soon!
Mia and Wysdom
Shelli Markee: www.shellimarkeee.com
Grace Matsamoto: www.tinyfatbird.com
Francesa Lacagnina: www.francescalacaginina.com
Mary T. Powers: instagram @marypowersjewelry
Sharon St. Don (limited collection)
Offerings from a magical estate in the Pacific Northwest: antique, modern, handmade, often rare, always beautiful.
- pair rare antique teak shell screens
- antique African handcarved masks, wood, bronze, pottery
- art: signed mezzotints, original oils, Berlin prints, all archival framed
- two mid century tables by Robert Josten (cast aluminium/mahogany. only one of its kind)
- antique cup boards
- Japanese herbalist sign with sign of longevity
- fine early 19th century Japanese iron Kagizuru
- pair antique Tibetan bronze oil jars
- 5' vintage old growth teak bench with lichen and mosses
- vintage leather Doctor's bag
- 1700's carved bronze Tibetan teapot
- hand painted Gien plates & other quality smalls & more...
3063 Beacon Avenue south, Seattle, WA
Store hours: noon - 8pm Tuesday - Saturday
Sunday 11 - 4pm (through the holiday season)
Event Opening: December 15, 2016 - 6pm - 9pm
We are excited to participate with our friends at Field Trip Society to offer this lovely experience in celebration of our moms, those women who give so much to our well being. As a mother, I can only say that if the kids are good, I'm good. So it is always a time to remember the mother in our lives and the mother in ourselves...
Please come and browse, participate and enjoy.
You are invited to join us for our first pop up in our new location at 3063 Beacon Ave. S, Seattle, WA with Julie Andres of Alma.
Julie brings her exquisite textiles and accessories from her world travels to brighten and enlighten your life!
Bags, jewelry, and housewares from around the world.
“The pieces I have traveled home with are one-of-a-kind, handmade bags, jewelry and fabrics. The colors are vibrant and alive. I chose Alma as the name of my company because it means soul or spirit. These pieces hold that unique spark.”
PLEASE JOIN US IN CELEBRATION OF OUR NEW SPACE, IN OUR NEW LOCATION.
CLOTHING - FIORAVANTI
PAPER CUT WORK - JULIA FIORAVANTI
NEST COLLECTION/INSTALLATION - MATEUSZ RUDNICK
PLANT LIFE COLLECTION - B OF THE BEEHEALTHYMOVEMENT
JEWELRY - SHELLI MARKEE